Search

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Online School


     As you might know I will soon be starting online school, so I just wanted to show you my soon- to- be classroom. I need quiet so my mom set up my study desk upstairs. My school gave all students computers, so now I have my own.

    One positive, is that I will be studying in my workroom. So I will probably be doing tack while I am on break. It is so cool how fast a room can get so dirty!

 

    Oh and by the way look at this new exact knife set that came today. I comes with 3 exact knives and lots of sharp blades. It even came with this handy cutting board. Although it is a bit small... it works perfectly for tiny tack.



    If you are wondering why my fingers are brown/ orange, it it because my dying glove ripped again! I should really buy some better plastic gloves....


No comments:

Post a Comment