Search

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Oreo Cake

    The other day it was my grandpa's birthday. My mom gave Max and I the challenge to make him an Oreo cake. First an Oreo cake needs, Oreos! I blended them into powder in the blender.

You can also just smash them in a bag, like what Max did. Be carful that the bag does not poop open and explode.


Now comes the fun part, you have to take the cake, we did one chocolate and one vanilla. This way when you cut into it there are two colors.


I wanted to make out own frosting, but that never turns out well, so we used some store bought buttercream.


I piped around the edge...


until I had a nice ring of frosting.


On the inside we added Oreos to add some crunch.


I wish I had more pictures  of this, but then we stacked the chocolate cake on top, covered it with frosting, and last but not least covered it with Oreo crumbs and cookies. 


It was overall so much fun making this cake and one of my best yet! I don't really know how it tasted ( not allowed to go inside my grandparents house) but I bet it tasted good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment