Search

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Audiobooks

I know that sitting and making tack for hours can be a bit boring so I usually listen to an audiobook while I work. This is so fun and I just wanted to share with you how I borrow books. In my county there is an app called Libby. On this app you can borrow tons of books and audiobooks. All you need is a library card.


This is all the books that I have borrowed. You can even download a book to read/ listen to when there is no wifi. 

  

    These are some of the books that you can borrow, but some books need to be placed on hold. I usually place all the books that I want on hold, this way books slowly become available to me.

        If you don't live in Fairfax County, i'm sure that your local library has something like this. I think that audiobooks make tack making so much more fun!

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment