Search

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Shop Restock

    Hello! Tomorrow I will probably restock my shop with my new halters! I just wanted to let you guys know what I will be selling before hand. First I have multi colored paracord halters.  Now that I bought in scale hooks the lead rope and snap looks much better.


    
        The other halter, is basically exactly the same except it has no paracording.


    I now have leather halters! I thought that these would be harder to make, but is much MUCH easier! Leather sticks together really well and fast. Just make sure to skive the ends to reduce bulk. So if you are considering leather halters just make it, it is so easy.



So overall I think that my halters have really improved over the months of quarantine! School is starting up again, so thats a bummer. But since it is online I can still have time to make tack, just maybe not as much. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment