Search

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

So Much Stuff

This week I defiantly went on a buying frenzy! All of the stuff came in the mail and wow I did not notice how much stuff I bought!


I got gum tragacanth to smooth down the edges of leather and give them a smooth appearance. When I opened the bottle I noticed that it smelled so good, like limes or something!


This giant pile of scrap leather also came. I know that it's "scraps" but since my saddles are smaller so scraps are more than enough!



I also got this black cotton broadcloth to sew riding outfits for my dolls. This material sewed really well and makes my jackets look so much more neat!



And last but not least this bottle of dark brown dye. I had been wanting to make brown saddles for a while now instead of just black. So this week I finally got a bottle. Once I finish this dressage saddle that i'm working on I am going to make a brown jumper saddle!


I was dying my leather lace black and my glove ripped and I got black all over my finger! It looked like I had really bad frostbite or something. I had a really fun time yelling
" My finger is turning black!"



I tried to wash it off with water, but of course it did not come off so I had to try and take it off with nail polish remover.


That sort of did the trick but my hands still have quite a lot of black on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment