Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hair! Part One

    I grew so sick of trying to manage the wild jumble of hair that I decided to just hack it off and add new hair.

I know that it might look weird now, but I hope that it will look better later. 

Surprisingly her hair is only going around the head once!

Headless doll!

I used these pliers that I used to pull out her hair and all of the glue.

I guess now I have to sew her another riding jacket!

Monday, May 25, 2020


 My english riding set just sold for 67 dollars! I was so shocked that five people bidded on my saddle. Thank you so much Shadow2454!

    Here are some pictures of your set. ( I promise to try and send it out as soon as I can.)

This saddle probably took me over the span of a month. But about 5 hours to make the saddle itself and about 3 hours for the bridle. It took me so long because I had to trim the pads, wait for the buckles, lace and stirrups to come, and I had to make a girth. The hardest part of the bridle was all the buckles and  straps!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tutorial: How I package my tack

I was packaging up my halters to go to their new home, when I decided to make a tutorial on how I do it. 

First I wrap up the lead ropes.

Then I get two of these plastic sandwich bags.

Once I put my halter inside I use my handy dandy bag sealer to seal up the bag. I always ask my mom to help me because the bag sealer get hot!

Look at that wire running through. Well, what can you expect from a Korean dollar store!

Once I sealed up one side I also seal up the other.

Once I've done this to both halters, I grab a bubble mailer and cut it to size.

After the halters and a card go into the mailer, I tape it up!

Onto the scale it goes!
After I've packaged it up my two halters are ready to go to their new home!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Making A Riding Jacket Part 3

I finally finished the jacket! It took me a while to learn how to attach the sleeves, but after reading some other blogs I learned how. I made the jacket way to wide in the shoulders so I will have to make it again but other than that I think that it looks pretty good!

I didn’t add buttons yet, but I’m thinking of just adding Velcro.

The back is made out of 3 different pieces, and that’s what takes me the most time.

Inside there is a green collar, and a jumble of strings and seams.

Monday, May 18, 2020

New Model Horse!

I just got a new model horse off of Ebay! I've always wanted Santana, and now I got one!

I can't wait until it comes, I'll make sure to tell you guys!

Monday, May 11, 2020

A Tour of My Collection

Now that I have a brand new shelf, I thought that I should give you a tour of my herd.

I like to collect traditional, since they are the biggest scale (other than the springtime filly mold.)

Sunday, May 10, 2020

New shelf!

My dad just finished my shelf for my model horses! It looks so great, it really makes my collection stand out.  I've also added all of my stablemates in between the traditional's legs.

I found a Dominante XXIX twin! They both have the same coloration.

Well, now that my old shelf is empty, this means that I can get more models!

Saturday, May 9, 2020

New Stuff!

This is my newest saddle, I just made it yesterday. To reduce the bulk I used fabric instead of foam. This way the saddle sits so much more closer. It has working metal stirrups and is 100% real leather. 

It was my birthday on Monday and I got this protocol gift set. I am so exited to add this set to my herd. My mom even said that because I can't have a birthday party this year, she might take me to BreyerFest!!! I better start expanding my herd!


My dad is going to make a shelf in my room for my horses. It's going to to be connected to the wall with metal screws.

Here is my Stablemate and Appaloosa trying out the soon- to- be new shelf.

Tack For Sale

I just turned 13 on May 4th! I am officially a teenager. Because of the pandemic I didn't have a birthday party.😥

    I have just finished this new all purpose english saddle. I was just waiting for leather lace to come so that I could make the girth. I also added in a bridle to make is a english riding set. It's going to go on sale soon so look out for a link in my next posts!

My dog Benji became my saddle model. He wouldn't sit still so I just ended up placing it on his head.

This is all of the tack pieces!

I also made two halters in blue and pink, this will be up for sale as well. They both have halter slots with adjustable buckles. The lead ropes are made out of twisted string and ribbon, completed with a lobster clasp.