Search

Friday, July 31, 2020

Horse Collage

A few days ago my dad showed me a picture of a cow collage and I thought, I could make one of a horse! So I did. First I got a big square of cardboard and I sketched a horse head on it. It's a bit hard to see on camera but a horse is there! After I had my sketch I stared ripping newspaper and gluing it down. 

For the sides and corners I cut it to have a smooth edge. Or another way to do it is to use the edge and corners of the newspaper/ magazine!


So I kept on ripping and gluing down. When I got to the horse I cut the newspaper to  the shape of the horse.


So after a day of ripping and gluing I got this:

I think that it definitely can out better than I expected. For the mane I just ripped black magazine into strips with points and then gluing that down.


If you look closely I put a picture of hair around the horses eyes! It is so fun to look at it closely and find what advertisement/ picture it used to be.


So this kept me occupied for a day, and it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment