Search

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Officially in Debt


I am officially in " Debt" to my mom. This is why I have not posted, because I ran out of buckles and leather! Well I have lots of tooling leather but I ran out of skiver. Luckily I found some good skiver like leather on Easy so that should be coming soon. It costed about 30 dollars but I only had 12 so I told my mom that I would pay her back once I sell halters and my saddle. 

This is my almost empty hardware/ leather scrap box. 

As you can see I have plenty of tooling leather, but I can't really make anything without skiver to wrap it. Do you have any good ideas, I would really like to hear ideas from you!


In the meantime I have been packaging my halters...


I just plop them into a ziplock bag and staple on my business card.



Since I have no leather or buckles I was really itching to spend hours making tack! So today I learned how to tie rope halters. It defiantly took some time but soon I got the hang of it. Once I get better I promise to post a tutorial!


Here is just a cute picture of my guinea pig Lily!


No comments:

Post a Comment