Search

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Tiny Horse Treats

Yesterday I made tiny horse treats! I made peppermint bites, peppermint cookies, oat bars, and salt licks. I had so much fun in my library making them on fourth of July. ( I hate the sound of fireworks.) After baking the mini treats in the oven I moved onto the bags.


These are the mini treats still on the pan.



The swirly ones are peppermint bites, the grey ones are the peppermint cookies, and the brown are the oat bars. To make the brown and grey cookies look more real I mixed some crushed oats into the clay!


Here is the mini bag of peppermint bites. I included a picture of Hamilton.


This is the peppermint cookies bag, it has a picture of Bristol on it.



This is the oat bars box that I am going to cut out. To get the templates I just searched up paper box templates then I made it smaller.  


I had so much fun making these tiny treats! It really gave me something to do. These will eventually be up for sale in my new Etsy shop so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment