Search

Sunday, July 12, 2020

So Very Very BORED!


As you might know I recently bought some thin leather. I guess luck was not on my side because it still hasn't come! Due to social distancing I have not been to any camps in a while. Normally I would be exited for these hours of free time a day, but with no leather I can't make any tack! It has been torture to have all the supplies, and free time but with no leather. So I have been desperate these past few days of entertaining myself.



I made some model horse cookies, and I made so many saddle pads. After making like 20 saddle pads I got a little bored of that too. So using some extra felt and a buckle I made my dog, Benji a tie!


He looks quite handsome in his new tie!






So that is what I have been doing for the past few days. The reason I haven't posted in almost a week is that I have literally been doing NOTHING! Although it has been tough I have really been thinking out of the box to learn to make model horse tack with no leather or buckles. I promise to post as soon as the leather comes!

1 comment:

  1. By the way in the last photo, I have no idea who's foot that is. Ha Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete