Search

Monday, July 27, 2020

When Your really Bored

When your really bored you will do some really weird things. A few days ago I decided to treat my dog like a horse. He didn't really like it but ai had so much fun! I misses all of my horsey friends at the barn, and this was the next best thing. So I attached his collar onto two leashes and started to "groom"him.






First you have to start the hard brush.





Remember to never go behind the " Horse" you might get bucked! Instead go in front.


After brushing with the hard brush finish it off with the "soft" brush.


By now Benji was getting a little restless from standing in place.


Look at those big eyes!


After grooming, get the saddle and put it on.


Then get the reins and clip it to the " bridle" a.k.a the collar.


And now Benji was ready to ride.



So we mostly just ran around the house with me clicking my tongue and pretending to ride him.
 

It was so mush fun!




A ride is not complete until you feed your horse some carrots!


Benji was not interested in the carrots,


But the guinea pigs loved them!


No comments:

Post a Comment