Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Safari



I'm so sorry that I couldn't post in a while. I was really busy this week with tack. My mom decided to finally get out of the house and do something fun, so we drove to this safari place where you feed animals from your car. It was so fun especially the alpacas!😃





Some lamas and alpacas were very pushy with their food. They stole it out of our cups!


There were two bison there as well, but they were not in the mood for food. 


This one emu looked at me with its big eyes. Close up their heads look so scary!


The emu would just snatch the food out of the air. That needed some skills!



Look at that scary face!




This one lama stuck it's whole head into the car! It's nose/ muzzle and it's ears were SO soft!





This herd of deer were just lounging in the hay not caring for the food that I had.


Today was so fun. It felt so nice to get out of the house for once even if it was only in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment