Search

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Hair! Part Two


Guess what came in the mail... my hair! I bought my hair from the Doll Planet Hair on Etsy. I really liked how smooth is felt! I want to thank Anne from Field Of Dolls Studio, I followed her examples of dolls so check it out!


I bought a thing of hair, 8 needles, and a tool to take out the extra hair.


Here is my doll before rerooting.


Here is her after. I only rerooted the back of her head since I'm going to glue on her helmet anyways.


Here is her about to get boiled washed! I will make sure to show you guys the results soon!


Speaking of hair because of this pandemic I can't go to the hair cutter, so my mom decided to cut my hair for me. We already had hair scissors but we had to buy this funny looking bib- like thing to catch my hair. I told my mom to cut my hair about a inch but that turned into three inches. After almost an hour of sitting I was done. 

I like how my mom cut my hair in layers but we will never be as good as a professional haircutter! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment