Search

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Dressage Saddle, Bridle Set


Just now I officially posted my dressage set on Model Horse Sales Page. I never tried this website before but if seemed better than Ebay. It is so fun to scroll through and look at all of the different listings! This was my first dressage saddle, and I think that it came out beautiful. The pattern that I made really worked although I had to modify it a little bit along the way.

If you are interested in buying it, click here.


This is the saddle pad. I sewed each of the rows on my sewing machine! The border was tough but after lots of practice I got better!


This is the bridle. This time I made a padded noseband following the tack tip by Braymere Custom Saddlery. I think that it came out really cool!


And this is the whole set. I hope that you like it. I am so proud of my work and I am sad to part with it but I can't wait to make more tack!




No comments:

Post a Comment