Search

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Horse Blanket

     Hello! I have been so busy caring for Benji and with school that I have not been able to do much. Today I decided to try and sew a model horse blanket! Using a piece of scrap I cut out a blanket shape.


I made sure that my blanket fit on my horse. I know that this fabric is a bit out of scale, but this was my first blanket so I knew that it would not really matter. 

This is how my blanket turned out. I was surprised at how well I did, Although it will need some cleaning up I think that this is fairly good for my first one.


Now I just need a way to make it close...


In case your wondering Benji is doing well. He did not need stitches and his cut is healing.


For the mean time he is stuck with the cone of shame.


We wrapped him in a bandage to cover the cut.










No comments:

Post a Comment