Search

Monday, October 12, 2020

Bridle Update

    Today I made to bridles with the lace that I dyed. This was my first time attempting to create a figure eight bridle. It came out really nice! It was a challenge with all of the tiny buckles but I eventually got it on the model horse. 

This is a simple snaffle bridle that I made. 


On the snaffle bridle I added a raised browband. It took many tries but I eventually got it to look fairly good.


A while ago on Rio Rondo I saw that they sold D- rings. I of course needed some, so I added it to my list. I should have read the sizes more carefully because they were WAY bigger than I expected. Well I had an awesome idea, I can use them as bits! So now I'm glad that I have giant ( but not so giant) D- rings.


Now I just have to add some reins to my bridles. 😋

 

No comments:

Post a Comment