Search

Saturday, June 26, 2021

NaMoPaiMo Prizes and More

     Hello! I just came back from LA and I had an exiting box waiting for me at home. While I was on vacation my dad sent me a text about a package that arrived for me. So the first thing that I did when I arrived home was look inside the box. In it was a present from Jennifer Buxton! I absolutely LOVE reading her blog, and she’s one of my biggest inspirations. In it was my prizes from NaMoPaiMo but to my surprise she added some other things as well. 

     That included this Breyer horse. I was so surprised when I saw it that I literally almost cried. I’ve decided to keep her Breyer name of Pepper. She’s gorgeous, I’ve always wanted a draft horse and she’s more than I could have ever wanted. 


     Jennifer also gave me leather lace, a ribbon, model horse hardware, a mini shovel, and some string. 

    For the NaMoPaiMo prizes I got the medallion and four stickers. The medallion and stickers are amazing! They’re so detailed and I love the movement that the stickers have. Now I just have to find a place to put the stickers…


 Thank you so much Jennifer! This is probably the best gift that I have ever received. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comment: