Search

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Camping

 Hello! We just came back from a long camping trip. Sorry for the silence I didn't have my computer, hmm maybe I could do pre-written posts? Anyways we just got back from point lookout state park in Maryland. It was about a two hour drive away. I'm so sorry that this post isn't going to have many pictures... I just never had my phone on me. 

    My family went camping in a tent, and there was no electricity, or wifi. Let me just say, when you don't have an outlet to charge your iPad and the bathroom is a long walk away, you start to really appreciate the things that you have in life. 



     It was really fun, except it rained a lot. We had to wear ponchos and sometimes when the wind picked up I felt like I was going to blow away!

    When the rain stopped we went fishing. I've never been fishing before but my dad knew how to fish so he taught me. It was really fun! I only caught one tiny fish but it was still very entertaining. 




    Now onto horses! I was going to bring my models to take photos, but looking at the weather forecast, I decided to leave them at home. I wanted to go trail riding, but due to COVID-19 they were closed.

     In the end, our camping trip was really fun, it’s always great to spend a few nights outdoors!   

No comments:

Post a Comment