Search

Monday, July 5, 2021

4th Of July Parade

     Hello! Yesterday was Fourth of July! This year my dad and I went to the annual Great Falls parade. It was really fun! We mostly went because on Saturday my mom and I were working on the horses costumes and I really wanted to see them at the parade. My mom couldn’t come so me and my dad went instead.


This is Titan. The instructor that I work with cut his hair on Saturday so it looked nice and sharp. I watched her carefully trim away at his mane. With Fjords, the black line in the center of the mane should be a bit taller. This makes it standout! 


There was also this horse in the parade. They weren’t part of LMU but I loved the tinsel!


This is Maggie. She’s a beautiful flea bitten grey. Her owner, Abigail rode her.  


There were also so many ponies! This pony’s name was Hercules and he looked awesome in a headband!


Pony herd!


And to finish it all off, a fellow volunteer drove the tractor behind all the horses! She was in charge of poop control.


There were also other people in the parade. Superheroes,


Spider-Man,


A GIANT truck,


Fire trucks,


Other floats,


And more! My dad and I had so much fun seeing the LMU horses and all the other people in the parade. 


For the rest of the day, we had my friends family over and we watched firework together. I was thinking, next year I should make 4th of July model horse halters!

No comments:

Post a Comment