Search

Friday, June 18, 2021

Seals

      Hello! I'm still in LA and today I wanted to talk about seals thaw we saw. An update about the equestrian center, my mom called a few days ago, and apparently its closed due to COVID-19. I was sad, but thats ok. 

     Today my family drove down to San Diego to see my cousins. While we were there we visited a beach that had seals on it. We weren't allowed to go very close, but we could see them from above. It was really cool to see wild seals. 


     The colors and patterns were so interesting! There was even a few baby seals. Once we finished watching the seals, we walked over to the sea lion beach. The first thing that hit me was the smell. They smelled VERY bad, but i guess I'm used to strong smells. The sea lions were also louder than the seals. 


It's hard to see them in this photo, but if you look closely then you can see them sleeping on the rocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment