Search

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Los Angeles

     Hello! Now that I’m fully vaccinated my family flew to Los Angeles to meet my grandmother. She recently moved, and due to the pandemic I haven’t seen her new house yet. 

     So today I went on my first plane ride in a VERY long time. It felt a bit weird to be back on a plane, but it was still really fun. I mostly watched TV on my iPad but it was really cool to be in the air.



     Once we arrived there was a lot of waiting and walking around but we soon arrived at my grandma’s new house. (It actually wasn’t  “very soon” we had to wait five hours for a rental car.) 

     California is beautiful! I soon found many creatures including this little lizard. Well, the time difference is making me sleepy now so I guess that’s it for today. 

     By the way, there is an equestrian center in my grandma’s community. So more on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. My first pandemic trip was also to see family in Los Angeles County. We had a great time, and also, saw lots of lizards!

    ReplyDelete