Search

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Model Horse Friend

 Ever since I’ve started this hobby I’ve always wanted a friend that shares my love of Breyer horses and tack making. To most people, model horses seem like such a silly hobby, so I’ve ALWAYS wanted a person to chat about model horses with. Well, there are not that many people into model horse showing and tack making where I live. (I live basically in a city.) So it’s always been my dream to become an equine veterinarian in the countryside somewhere. 

Well, I met my person last week! I was at horse camp and I mentioned that I collect model horses. Then this girl, Addie added that she collects model horses too! We soon started chatting and I learned that she’s just like me. She has lots of Breyer horses, she performance shows, makes tack, rides at the same barn as me, and she’s been to Breyerfest.  

Even better, she lives 5 minutes away !! So, yesterday she came over to my house and we had lots of fun. We mostly chatted about different Breyer models, and I showed her how I make my saddles. There aren’t many people into model horse showing, (not as much as other hobbies) so I’m glad that I found someone to talk with. 



2 comments:

  1. How awesome! So cool that you met your model horse person. Even better that she is so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key reason why comprehensive entirely a tremendous amount posted in this particular design? On this page anyone see a great deal more. Kynoselen for animals wholesale

    ReplyDelete