Search

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

3D Printed Cones

      Hello! Today I managed to convince my brother to 3D print me some model horse props. Most of you don’t know that my brother is a craft maker as well. He has his own work room where he makes resin things, wires up contraptions, and other things. Well, he has two 3D printers and today he was looking for things to print, so I suggested model horse cones! 3 dollars and a few hours later, I have my very own 3D printed cones!  


This is my brother’s craft room:


I love them so much, they even stack! I just couldn’t wait, so I had to go outside to take some pictures!


I chose blue to match the poles that I painted a while ago.


I was just playing around and taking all kinds of photos! :)




My brother and I are already talking about collaborating and selling some 3D printed things on my Etsy shop!









No comments:

Post a Comment