Search

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Frying Pan Park

      Today it was officially the first day of spring break! After golf camp, we went to Frying Pan Park to see the animals. Let me just say, the farm has TONS of animals! This turkey puffed up to twice his size when he saw Benji come close. It was really cool to see all of the feathers puffed out.


Right next to the turkey was this beautiful peacock. It’s feathers were such a vibrant turquoise that they seemed to glimmer in the sunlight. I really want to paint a miniature peacock now! (With glitter, of course!)


Piglets!



 
There were many other animals too, but I was exited when I found the horses! In fact they had a whole equestrian center!


It had an indoor arena, and three giant horse barns. I really wanted to go inside, but we weren’t allowed.


But I did manage to snap a photo of this draft horse that was in the paddock. What breed do you think he is, Belgian draft horse?


I’m going to talk more about this equestrian center soon, so check back tomorrow!



1 comment: