Search

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Equestrian Jumps

Happy Easter! So I told you that I would post about the Frying Pan Parks Equestrian center, so here it is.


Since people weren't allowed inside the barn, my family had to stay outside. When we were walking around, I spotted this cross country course! I've never seen life sized cross country jumps before so it was really fun. I know it's hard to see, ( I took this photo from my phone and from far away) but there were three jumps that caught my eye.


Of course, my model horse brain started thinking of ways that I could recreate these jumps in 1:9th scale. The pile of rocks looked fairly easy to make, but I was wondering how to make a mini log jump, or the house. Popsicle sticks? Well it was great to look at the real things, instead of only looking at pictures.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment