Search

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Tack For Sale

I just turned 13 on May 4th! I am officially a teenager. Because of the pandemic I didn't have a birthday party.😥
           


    I have just finished this new all purpose english saddle. I was just waiting for leather lace to come so that I could make the girth. I also added in a bridle to make is a english riding set. It's going to go on sale soon so look out for a link in my next posts!






My dog Benji became my saddle model. He wouldn't sit still so I just ended up placing it on his head.


This is all of the tack pieces!


I also made two halters in blue and pink, this will be up for sale as well. They both have halter slots with adjustable buckles. The lead ropes are made out of twisted string and ribbon, completed with a lobster clasp.





No comments:

Post a Comment