Search

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tutorial: How I package my tack



I was packaging up my halters to go to their new home, when I decided to make a tutorial on how I do it. 


First I wrap up the lead ropes.


Then I get two of these plastic sandwich bags.


Once I put my halter inside I use my handy dandy bag sealer to seal up the bag. I always ask my mom to help me because the bag sealer get hot!


Look at that wire running through. Well, what can you expect from a Korean dollar store!


Once I sealed up one side I also seal up the other.

Once I've done this to both halters, I grab a bubble mailer and cut it to size.


After the halters and a card go into the mailer, I tape it up!



Onto the scale it goes!
After I've packaged it up my two halters are ready to go to their new home!

1 comment:

  1. I now package my tack in a different way, but it's fun to see how I used to do things!

    ReplyDelete