Search

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Another Day Of Tackmaking


Today I sat down at my crafting desk at 12:00 and didn't come back down until 3:00. In 3 hours I managed to make a pink halter, a lead rope, and one horse boot. The halter was fairly easy, because I have made multiple before. Except this time I had halter rings! Just recently I bought a ton of stuff off of Rio Rondo, and this time I got some halter rings. I also got 2 sheets of leather, 4 stirrups, multiple buckles and some more.


All of the stuff that I got on Rio Rondo.




This is the pink halter that I made. 



These clips really come in handy when you need something to hold your pieces together while they are drying! 

The horse boot on the other hand... didn't turn out so well. It looked pretty good when I was making it, but the straps turned out to be too short. Well maybe I can fit it on one of my ponies! 




I added padding on the inside using felt.



I took my a long time to poke holes in the back, and through the leather!



No comments:

Post a Comment