Search

Monday, May 11, 2020

A Tour of My Collection


Now that I have a brand new shelf, I thought that I should give you a tour of my herd.


Traditionals:
I like to collect traditional, since they are the biggest scale (other than the springtime filly mold.)


This is L.V. Integrity, I use him for most of my tack pictures since he looks way better than my ancient appaloosa horse. Unfortunately I can never show him because he has a giant scratch on his Hip area. Other than that he is a great horse and looks good on cameras!



This horse was my first Breyer ever! I got her probably when I was in second grade and I've had her since. She came from the lets go riding english set, but the rider and tack are long gone. :( She has tons of shiny spots and scratches from rough play so I mostly use her for trying to see if tack will fit.





This is Dominante XXIX, I got him last year. I love his coloration and his flowing mane and tail! I used him for my April photo show entry along with show jumper Brenda. 


This was me when I first got him. I was SO happy!





My Gypsy vanner is probably my favorite horse. I love his flowing mane and tail, and his white markings! I got him also last year, along with Dominante XXIX.



This is EZ to spot. I got this horse when I first started collecting. I like the mold and all of the spots! Although one con is that she is a pony so I have I have make pony tack for her.



I recently got Paint Me Pepto. I was thrilled when he came in perfect condition! I can't wait to try and make some western tack for him.





As you probably already know I got this set for my birthday. I have not taken it out of the box yet, but I will soon!

My saddle and bridle set is now up for sale on Ebay! Here is the link:


Sold





No comments:

Post a Comment