Search

Saturday, May 9, 2020

New Stuff!



This is my newest saddle, I just made it yesterday. To reduce the bulk I used fabric instead of foam. This way the saddle sits so much more closer. It has working metal stirrups and is 100% real leather. 


It was my birthday on Monday and I got this protocol gift set. I am so exited to add this set to my herd. My mom even said that because I can't have a birthday party this year, she might take me to BreyerFest!!! I better start expanding my herd!

_________________________________________________________________________

My dad is going to make a shelf in my room for my horses. It's going to to be connected to the wall with metal screws.




Here is my Stablemate and Appaloosa trying out the soon- to- be new shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment