Search

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Glamping on Halloween

 Hello! Sorry for the week of silence. I went to a cabin for Halloween and I was really busy yesterday. I'd like to say that I went camping but it was really " glamping"( a mix between camping and glamor). My family and I went to Shenandoah which is two hours away. This was Max and I eating ice cream on the drive there. 


My best friend, Nora's, family came with us too. The picture below is a waterfall that we hiked up to. 


The views in Shenandoah was great! This was a pond in the middle of the resort we stayed at.




There was a little guy inching along a rock.


Lastly on the drive home we saw a truck full of cows! I couldn't get a good picture of it because the car was going really fast, but I was fascinated how the cows looked perfectly calm in a moving trailer!




No comments:

Post a Comment