Search

Friday, November 6, 2020

Lacing, Lacing, Everywhere!

Yesterday I neared the end for my newest tack set. All that I had to do was start lacing the reins. So I packed up a needle, the reins, and some thread in a small container.


For the next few hours I would sit down, do a few stitches and then go do something else. There was lacing on the couch... during lunch... and everywhere else you can imagine. 


There might have been some lacing during science class.... Oh the joys of online learning!


Well in the end my hard work paid off and I finished this beautiful set.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Let me know if you ever want to make me a western saddle set... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That is definitely one thing that I want to learn how to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, bengal kittens for sale near me

    ReplyDelete