Search

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Tip: How to Reduce Glue Residue

Today I am going to share a quick tip! Whenever I make a saddle or bridle I always get a little glue on my fingers. You usually can't tell, until it's too late, you got glue on the leather!  Below is a picture of my very first leather saddle. As you can see there is glue ALL over it.


Over the past few months I've been using this trick to get rid of that extra glue. First I use a scrap of T- shirt to wipe my fingers off. At first I used paper towels but paper tends to stick to glue really easily and rip. 
Second tip, I always have a damp towel. If I ever do get some glue on the leather I can just wipe it off!


See! All gone! ( Just make sure that the towel isn't too wet or else it could turn into a big sloppy mess.)


Well that's my quick tip for the day! See you tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment