Search

Thursday, August 19, 2021

My Busy Life

      I guess you could say that I live a very busy life. I’ve always been the kind of kid that has some kind of after school activity every day, if not twice a day. You guys don’t know this, but I have ALOT of other hobbies. I have singing lessons twice a week, cello once a week, volunteer work once a week, and math, a whopping three times a week. So I’m very busy. In fact I’m so used to being busy that whenever I don’t do anything it just feels weird.

     You also don’t know this, but I’m really into Musical theater. I’ve been in musicals (Be More Chill, Bring It On, Lion King, Big Bad Musical, and more.) so singing is a big part of my life. I love to perform, and challenge myself to learn new things. 

     Recently I won second place in two categories in the international American Protégé competition, and I’m going to perform at Carnegie Hall in New York. So yeah, I’m kind of nervous about that…

     About the math, I’ve been going to math three times a week. I like it, so it’s not that big of a deal, but it does take up a lot of time. Somehow I find time to make model horse tack! (Usually after dinner). I love making model horse stuff, it’s like my happy place. I like sitting in my quiet craft room and making whatever I want. My ears are really messed up, I’m sensitive to loud noises and lots of other things, so being in a quiet room is really calming. 

     Oh, and I have to talk about pets. Animals are a big deal to me. I’ve loved animals since I could talk, so it makes sense that I have a lot of pets. In total, my family’s has 1 dog, 2 guinea pigs, and 2 gerbils. We also always have foster animals around because I like to help out the animal shelter. I take care of all of them so it sometimes feels like doing farm chores!

My gerbils, Toasty and Cookie.



     Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. School is starting next week and I’ve been busy studying and doing other things. But I promise, I’m writing a horsey post right now!



     

1 comment:

  1. This blog contains some interesting things regards horses. Really exceptional blog post on internet. Saddle For Sale

    ReplyDelete