Search

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

First Day of School

      Yesterday was my first day of 8th grade. It’s really my first time in middle school as I was 100% virtual last year. My first impression of middle school, is that it’s quite hectic. There are so many people in the halls, and I have to constantly worry about what class to go to next. On the plus side, I met a lot of my old friends. The classes are also a lot more fun, especially my electives. 


My picture made it into the yearbook!

     I’m especially excited about science. I can’t wait to try some hands on experiments and learn all about animals and the world. 

     This year, my school decided not to use lockers. So I have to carry my backpack to each class and let me just say, my backpack is HEAVY! I need every book, pencil supplies, my computer, not to mention a binder for each class. 

     Even though I’ve been busy with starting school this week, I managed to make a model horse bridle. Notice anything different about it?

     I added buckle tongues! Adding buckle tongues has always been on my check list and now I’ve done it! I think from now on I’ll only use buckles with tongues as it makes tacking up much easier. (In my opinion) 

    It feels great to start off the school year with a clean slate, I can’t wait to learn new things! 

     

6 comments:

  1. No lockers, what were they thinking??! Congrats on the buckle tongues; those are hard to get right. You're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog,Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us...... For more visit horse saddle accessories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawstro does digital pet portraits of all kinds of animals. If you wish to do it in future please check our work here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post as always,
    Thanks for sharing this content, its really provides awesome information to all readers. keep it up and keep posting these types of blogs. I also work in this if you find
    Car Insurance Read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly enjoyed your post on personalizing horse tack. It's incredible how adding a touch of style and individuality to our equipment can reflect our personalities and create a unique bond with our horses. Whether it's choosing a custom saddle pad, engraved nameplates, or colorful reins, personalization adds an extra level of enjoyment to our equestrian journey. Your suggestions and ideas are inspiring. Thanks for sharing this fun and creative aspect of horse tack!

    ReplyDelete