Search

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Trail Riding

Today I went trail riding!


So since I’ve been playing Softball, I had to take a break from horseback riding. (I’m going to start again soon) I REALLY missed being on the back of a horse so my mom took me, two of my friends, and my brother trail riding. It was partially her ,late, birthday present to me. 


Where I ride they don’t have any trails so we got to go to a different stable. It was great! I already forgot my horse’s name, but he was a good boy and very easy to ride.

While the trail riding was fun, walking around the barn was just as fun. To our surprise there were many animals just roaming around, how do they not run away? There was this mare with her foal just walking around the parking lot, It was the cutest thing ever! 
Did you know that gray horses are born black or dark brown and as they age they turn white? 


It was a pretty hot day so most of the animals were sleeping or finding shade like this donkey.


Have you ever seen a goat play with a dog? Well I never had until I saw
this goat wrestling with a dog. Is was obviously not trying to hurt the dog, as the goat could of hit a lot harder with its horns. Instead the dog was tugging on the goats horns and the goat was running after it!


This lama was just staring back at us as we walked to the car.


So this trail ride was really fun. It felt so good to be on the back of a horse again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment