Search

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Making a Riding Jacket part 1






Today I started to make a riding jacket for my Breyer rider. 
I decided to make it out of navy blue canvas to give it that realistic look.




First I took the previous jacket and took all of the stitches out. that way I could easily trace them and make a pattern. I was a bit hesitant at first but I decided to try.( Sorry Jacket)


After I made a pattern, I started to cut out the pieces. I had to do multiple try's to get the perfect piece.
Then I sewed them together while looking at a reference photo.

This is what I have so far.


     My Rider waiting for a new jacket.                  The craft Table                      



I will hopefully finish the jacket tomorrow.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment