Search

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Stablemate Tack

I was digging around in my boxes full of model horse stuff, and I found a stablemate! So I decided to attempt a stablemate scale tack set for a girl at a barn that I volunteer at. 


Let me just say, it was ALOT harder than it looks. I don’t know how other tack makers, such as Anna Helt, manage to make stablemate tack so realistic!


     I didn’t have leather lace that was thin enough so I had to cut my own. Then I had to skive everything paper thin. I cut through so many pieces of leather!



My uncle heard that I had no mini whinnies, so he sent me some. Thank you soooo much uncle Hugh!




 

2 comments:

  1. What a nice uncle to have. Congratulations on a really good SM tack set -- if that's your first, it's a lot better than my first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My hard work payed off. The little girl was so happy to get a present!

      Delete