Search

Sunday, February 28, 2021

I did it!

I did it! This was my first NaMoPaiMo and I did fairly good. This is my first time painting a model horse ever, unless you count the unicorn painting kit I got for my birthday a LONG time ago.


The biggest problem I had was with the primer, and the pastels. When I first primed my horse, I sprayed the paint on too thick. So now I know to spray in thin, even layers. The pastels were really grainy when I brushed them on. Any tips for grainy pastels that I can try next time?


Oh, and by the way, Macaroon got adopted today! I’m going to miss him, but he went to a great family.






2 comments:

  1. Your NaMoPaiMo model turned out well. Those hooves are great - I struggled to get that color and never did. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It took a bit of mixing to get the right hoof color!

      Delete