Search

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Quick Tip: Super Shene

Today I wanted to give you a quick ( and handy ) tip that makes saddles and bridles look shiny. The trick is to use Super Shene.

Here is a close up picture. Without the Super Shene the leather has a green hue on it. ( It might be hard to tell in the photo). The leather dye also bleeds onto your fingers when you rub it.


I use the Super Shene by Eco-Flo, although any brand works. To apply it, I get an old rag, dip it in the bottle, and apply the Super Shene in small circular motions. I like to add multiple layers to get that extra shine.


Well, that was my quick tip! If you don’t already have Super Shene, I strongly recommend investing in a bottle. It makes my tack so much more realistic and shiny.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment