Search

Monday, December 7, 2020

Check List: Dressage Double Bridle

 I'm so, so, so sorry about the silence! I lost my phone all week and I never had the chance to take any photos! This week I have been really busy, I made my first double bridle and a dressage saddle. 

Let me just say that I really struggled with this bridle. I spent an hour fiddling with the curb strap to get it on just right! Although I worked really hard on it, my work paid off. I really like how my bridle looks and I can't wait to take some good photos.

On Friday I ran out of the leather lace that I dyed, so I had to use my pre- dyed lace. If your asking, why don't you use pre- dyed lace all the time instead of dying it yourself? Well it's because the pre- dyed lace is REALLY hard to skive. (You can cut through it so easily)

This was all of my shavings:




By the way, we put our Christmas tree up! I can't wait for Christmas to arrive. ( I'm already thinking of some festive model horse photos!)



No comments:

Post a Comment