Search

Friday, December 11, 2020

A Super Long Girth

Recently I sold two hunter sets. A few days ago the lady told me that the girths for the saddles were too short. I thought that this was weird, because the girths had fit on all of my models. Anyway, today I made two extra long girths. 


Here is the girth compared to a dressage girth.  


She also requested that instead of buckles, if I could use hooks. I had never heard of a girth with hooks, but I managed to invent a hook attachment!


How the hooks work is that you use these small attachments to buckle it to the saddle. Then you can use the D rings to hook on the girth!

Here's a little tip: if you need a really small bag to ship of tack items, you can use the tiny bags that the stirrups come in!


(Just peel of the Rio Rondo sticker first)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment